5. Vikramshila University's Knowledge Legacy: Vikramshila University, once a prominent center of Buddhist learning, rivaled Nalanda in its glory and boasted renowned scholars like Dharmakirti and Xuanzang.
4. Munger's Champaran Satyagraha: Witness the Gandhi Museum in Munger, where Mahatma Gandhi launched the Champaran Satyagraha, a defining moment in India's independence struggle.
3. Vaishali's Ancient Democracy: Vaishali, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was once home to the world's first republic and boasts the ruins of the Assembly Hall, where elected representatives governed centuries before democracy spread.
2. Malsalami Paintings' Vivid Tales: Discover the vibrant Malsalami paintings, created by tribal communities in Munger, narrating stories and depicting their folklore and way of life.
1. Dolphins frolic in Vikramshila Gangetic Reserve: Witness the endangered Gangetic dolphins frolicking in the Vikramshila Gangetic Reserve, a unique ecosystem along the Ganges River.